Employer Services Forum - FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse Rules
Add to Calendar
Time: Dec 11, 2019 07:30 AM
- 10:00 AM
Hilton Garden Inn
1300 Cinema Way
Benton Harbor, Michigan
Do you employ CDL/DOT Drivers?
The FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse rules take effect on January 6, 2020.
Join Lakeland Care for breakfast on December 11, 2019 to learn about how the Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse impacts your business.
- Your responsibilities as an employer
- How to register in the clearinghouse
- Perform queries
- Your employee’s responsibilities
- Our responsibilities as your drug and alcohol TPA
- The role of MRO’s and substance abuse professionals (SAPs)
- Implementation timeline
- Frequently asked questions
Ursula Adent, Forensic Drug and Alcohol Specialist, Lakeland Occupational Health
Catherine Boomus, MD, MPH, FACOEM will be on hand for Q&A
When: Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Location: Hilton Garden Inn, 1300 Cinema Way, Benton Harbor, MI 49022
Registration and Continental Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. to 8 a.m.
Program: 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
We ask that you register for this free event, brought to you by Lakeland Care Network Employer Services, by clicking the link below.
For more information, please call 269.927.5311
Font Awesome Icons