Taking the next steps toward a higher quality of living
Once you make the decision to have a hospice team provide for your physical, emotional and spiritual needs (or those of your loved one), the next step is to call Hospice at Home admissions for a referral.
Once there is reason to believe that you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, take time to consider hospice care. It is important not to feel pressured or rushed in your decision. So here are three steps to take:
- Read, if you haven't already, why you should consider Hospice at Home and learn how to best stay in control of your Advance Care Plan (ACP). Feeling in control of your life is important right now.
- Contact us at Hospice at Home and let us know that you'd like to interview us to learn more about your options and our services. There will be no pressure to sign up for hospice care during the interview. We understand that this is your chance to learn more about how we can help you make your quality of living the best possible.
- If you choose Hospice at Home as your provider, your next step will be to contact us at
(269) 429-7100 or (800) 717-3811. A member of the Hospice at Home team will provide assistance and support in determining if hospice care is the right program for you and your family.
We will set an appointment, at a time convenient for you, and when the people you'd like to be with you can be present. A Program Services Specialist will visit, and you will learn more about the hospice services available to you. We will answer your questions and assist you with the required paperwork. A nurse will complete a physical assessment so we can develop a customized plan of care that meets your needs and honors your wishes.
We know how important time is to you. So there is no lengthy waiting period after you sign up for Hospice at Home care. Your benefits will begin immediately. That means your physical, emotional, spiritual, and financial relief are only a phone call away. So take the next step and call (269) 429-7100 or
(800) 717-3811 or fill out our online form today.