Center staff who specialize in linking community members to local resources are available at the center. Please contact the center at 269.408.2258 if you need assistance with the following:
- Access to health care
- Mental health services
- Housing assistance
- Transportation assistance
- Food assistance
- Government benefits (Tanf, SSI, SSFDI, Medicaid and Medicare)
- Childcare/parenting resources
- Legal services
- Emergency assistance
- Financial planning and assistance
- Information regarding legal help, including free-to-low-cost legal services
Spanish Translation Services
Full time Spanish-speaking navigators are available to assist with translation for Spanish-speaking patients and visitors.
Additional Services & Resources
Other preventive screenings for COVID-19 risk factors include high blood pressure checks and a heart health screening that covers cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL and glucose.