Center staff who specialize in linking community members to local resources are available at the center. Please contact the center at 269.408.2258 if you need assistance with the following:
- Access to health care
- Childcare/parenting resources
- Food assistance
- Financial planning and assistance
- Government benefits (Tanf, SSI, SSFDI, Medicaid and Medicare)
- Housing assistance
- Information regarding legal help, including free-to-low-cost legal services
- Mental health services
- Transportation assistance
Additional Services & Resources
Other preventive screenings for COVID-19 risk factors include high blood pressure checks and a heart health screening that covers cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL and glucose.
COVID and Flu Vaccinations
Offered Tuesday through Friday. Walk-ins and appointments are welcomed.
To sign up for heath insurance, schedule an appointment with our legal and social navigator by calling or emailing the Center.
Legal aid will be present on Tuesdays from 1:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.