Keep in Touch with Your Provider Anywhere, Anytime!
Whether you're at work, traveling, or at home, Lakeland MyChart provides you with a high-level summary of your medical chart, and the ability to communicate with your providers electronically. It’s safe, convenient, and all about you!
Please note that MyChart includes only medical information gathered from a Lakeland Health physician office using our electronic health record system. This includes imaging and lab test results.
Having a Lakeland MyChart account gives you access to these great features:
- View lab and imaging results performed at a Lakeland Health facility. You can also graph or trend test results that are done repeatedly over time. Look for the “Compare to Past Results” button.
- Verify allergies, medications, and immunizations
- Confirm current health issues
- Review preventative care measures
- See your health summary and download an electronic copy
- Access your medical history
- View hospital admissions
When you sign up for paperless billing through your MyChart account you will no longer receive statements in the mail and will be able to:
- View your statement online at anytime
- Have access to your past 18 months of statements
- Receive an e-mail or text message when your statement is available for viewing online
- Get an e-mail or text message reminder when you have a payment due soon
- Easily and securely pay bills online using a credit or debit card
- Interactive Messaging Center with your provider's office - including requests for Medication Refills.
- Manage Your Appointments
- Access your family member's medical information (ask for a proxy form)
Download the MyChart App
Lakeland MyChart can now be accessed securely from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Android! Download and install the MyChart App from the App Store or Android Market and select Lakeland MyChart from the list of healthcare providers