Keeping You Well
If your provider has included refills on your prescription you can call the pharmacy directly. If you need your prescription renewed, call the practice during regular business hours or through Lakeland myChart. Please allow three business days for your prescription to be processed.
Please be advised that your provider may require you to attend an appointment to discuss the progress of your health with your current medication. If your insurance company requires prior authorization, please allow additional time to process your prescription.
Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Full name of the person taking the medication
- Birth date of the person taking the medication
- Complete medication name
- Medication dosage to be ordered and frequency
- Name of the pharmacy refilling the prescription
- Your telephone number
- Name and relationship of the person requesting the medication
We are happy to e-prescribe, fax, call in prescriptions to your pharmacy, or prepare for you to pick up. When you call, let us know which you prefer.