Recipe adjusted from The Kitchn
- 1 can of garbanzo beans (AKA chickpeas)
- 1 tbsp. of neutral flavor oil
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Garlic powder, paprika, curry powder, cayenne powder, etc. (or other seasoning of choice)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Spread chickpeas on a kitchen towel and pat them dry. Remove loose skins.
- Place chickpeas on baking sheet and toss them with oil and a bit of salt. Roast for 20
min or until crispy.
- Remove from oven and toss with pinches of favorite spices while still warm.
- Store roasted chickpeas in a loosely covered container at room temp.