Employer Services Forum - FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse Rules
Add to Calendar
Time: Dec 11, 2019 07:30 AM
- 10:00 AM
Hilton Garden Inn
1300 Cinema Way
Benton Harbor, Michigan
Do you employ CDL/DOT Drivers?
The FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse rules take effect on January 6, 2020.
Join Lakeland Care for breakfast on December 11, 2019 to learn about how the Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse impacts your business.
- Your responsibilities as an employer
- How to register in the clearinghouse
- Perform queries
- Your employee’s responsibilities
- Our responsibilities as your drug and alcohol TPA
- The role of MRO’s and substance abuse professionals (SAPs)
- Implementation timeline
- Frequently asked questions
Ursula Adent, Forensic Drug and Alcohol Specialist, Lakeland Occupational Health
Catherine Boomus, MD, MPH, FACOEM will be on hand for Q&A
When: Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Location: Hilton Garden Inn, 1300 Cinema Way, Benton Harbor, MI 49022
Registration and Continental Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. to 8 a.m.
Program: 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
We ask that you register for this free event, brought to you by Lakeland Care Network Employer Services, by clicking the link below.
For more information, please call 269.927.5311