Tips for Getting the Most From Your Health Insurance
- Make sure your health insurance is accepted at our practice. It's always a good idea to confirm with our office, as well as your health insurance provider that you are in our network.
- Review your benefits to determine what services and/or treatments are covered by your health insurance company.
- Newborns must be added to your policy within 30 days of birth for coverage.
- Please bring your insurance card to each appointment. If you are covered by 2 health insurance companies (primary and secondary), present both cards when checking in.
- Medicaid patients may be assigned a doctor who doesn't practice at Lakeland Primary Care, Longmeadow. Contact your health insurance company to change this option or our doctors will be unable to see you.
- Please contact your health insurance company if you have questions about your claims.
- Cases that involve automobile accidents and Workers' Compensation require written or verbal authorization prior to treatment.
Lakeland Primary Care, Longmeadow participates with many health insurance companies.
Call us if you don't see your insurance listed below or if you have any questions.
Insurances we participate with are as follows:
- Aetna/Aetna Signature Admin (ASA)
- BCBS (we do not participate with Blue care network)
- Federated Insurance
- Group Marketing Services
- Liberty Union/MET Mid America
- PHP of Northern Indiana
- Physicians Health Plan (PHP of Mid Michigan)
- Priority Health
- United Healthcare
- US Health & Life
- Activa Benefits
- BAS Health
- Commerical Travelers/Nat'l Guardian Life
- Coresource/NGS Coresource
- Cypress Benefits
- Group Resources
- Heritage Consultants
- North America Administrators
South County Panel
- Community Health Alliance
- Select Health Network
- Meritain (for Notre Dame employees only)
- Please contact our office for a list of the plans we participate with