Flu Shots Due November 1
Sep 13, 2019
The annual influenza vaccination program will begin Monday, September 30. Team members must get a flu shot by Friday, November 1, in order to comply with the mandatory vaccine policy.
Flu shots are free for all team members and spouses, providers, residents, students, and volunteers.
Employee Health is providing open flu shot clinics at several Lakeland locations. Please get vaccinated early. Together, we can keep our patients, our community, and each other healthy and safe.
Things to keep in mind:
- Egg-free vaccinations are available
- Anyone who receives the flu vaccine elsewhere must have documentation on file with Employee Health by November 1
- All medical and religious exemptions must be documented and submitted to Employee Health by November 1
- When flu activity has reached a determined threshold and been announced, exempt staff will be required to wear a surgical mask at all times within six feet of any patient
- To access updated policy and exemption forms, click here
- The calendar for this year’s flu shot clinics can be found here