Champlain College Online Offers Tuition Savings
May 26, 2021
Join Duncan Adamson from Champlain College Online for a remote brown bag lunch presentation and Q&A. During the presentation, you’ll learn how you can earn your degree online and save with preferred tuition for Spectrum Health team members and eligible family members.
Wednesday, June 23
12 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Click here to join the meeting (computer or mobile app)
Or call in (audio only) 1 616.773.2109 Phone Conference ID: 770 954 21#
With your Spectrum Health tuition assistance benefit, you may be able to earn a degree for free after reimbursement! Duncan will introduce you to the following information:
- Significant tuition savings through a preferred tuition rate for Champlain College Online undergraduate and graduate programs
- Special tuition rate extends to spouses/domestic partners and eligible adult dependents
- Over 60 programs 100% online, in business, IT, cybersecurity, healthcare administration, and more
- Accelerated 7 and 8 week course sessions
- Generous transfer credit policy—up to 90 credits toward a bachelor’s degree and opportunity for credit for professional experience, training, and certifications
- Personal touches, including a dedicated advisor to help you navigate your courses, work/life balance, academic help, and more!
For more information about the upcoming presentation, visit online.champlain.edu/spectrumhealth, contact Cheryl Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Duncan Adamson at 802.383.6645 or email@example.com