Lakeland Bids Farewell to Graphics Department
Nov 23, 2021
November 30, 2021, will mark the official closure of the SHL Graphics Department. The team provided exceptional printing, graphics, and customer service over the years. We extend our well wishes to Paul Knuth (36 yrs), Laura Seeger (25 yrs), Barb Vandenberg (10 yrs), Jennifer Qualls (7 yrs), Sally Newell (6 yrs), Diana Elliott (3 yrs), and Tom Covert (2.5 yrs).
Fun facts about the team and their new roles within SHL:
- Paul has 11 siblings.
- Laura is an Army veteran, she saw the East German border, and attended the Blue Danube Ball with the German Airforce.
- Patient Service Representative (PSR), Southwestern Medical Clinic, Bridgman
- Barb proudly worked for Mary Maid (15 years) and cleaned Sinbad’s mother’s home.
- Administrative Secretary, Homecare
- Jen was the recipient of the Southwest Michigan, Target Volunteer Program Award. She was nominated and learned of this honor when it was published in their college magazine.
- Will remain at SHL Meadowbrook and integrate even more with our system Document Services team. Jen will be essential in Phase 2 – Document standardization.
- Sally attended the 1965 New York World’s Fair and enjoyed seeing the Empire State Building when she was 6 years old.
- Diana is in the 1% of the population with “true” ambidexterity—no dominant hand at all. She was also part of the State of Michigan Honors Choir.
- Will remain at Meadowbrook maintaining Medical Records and supporting Document Services
- Tom began his printing career in high school. He is one of 4 boys and has lived in 4 homes, but never a rental.
Thank you for your loyalty and years of service to Lakeland and our community!
For more information about the new Document Services Printing, visit this InSite page