Ready for You
While the COVID-19 pandemic has challenged us all in new ways, we want you to know we are here for you. Whether you need to see us virtually or in person, don’t delay your care.
Our processes may look different, but our promise remains the same—to improve health, inspire hope and save lives. View a personal message from Loren B. Hamel, MD, President, Spectrum Health Lakeland, in the video below.
The Heart of Why We're Here: You
You are at the heart of everything we do. We want you to stay healthy and safe. That’s why we have expanded virtual care to increase access and offer more services, to you wherever you feel the safest. For care that can only be provided in person at one of our facilities, we are committed to do more than ever before to help keep you safe.
If you have a health need right now, then it deserves our attention right now. Whether you want to see us virtually or in person, don’t delay your care. We are ready for you.
Learn how to set-up a video visit with your medical providers from the comfort of home.
Find options for your care needs that require a face to face visit.
If you need to come into the hospital or one of our offices, we are taking additional safety measures to care for everyone who comes through our door, including:
- Frequent and extensive cleaning, especially in high touch areas.
- Screening employees, patients and visitors.
- Requiring everyone to use hand sanitizer and wear masks, which are provided onsite.
- Having team members wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Setting up waiting rooms differently and restructuring appointments scheduling to minimize wait times and limit contact between patients.
- Placing appropriate signage throughout spaces to maintain social distancing.
- Treating patients with COVID-19 in isolated areas in the hospitals.
Walk-in Clinics (no appointment necessary)
If you need urgent care, come into a Lakeland walk-in clinic. In addition to the in-person measures above, we have changed our procedures to manage patient flow and minimize time spent in higher traffic areas like check-in and check-out.
Spectrum Health Lakeland team members have been trained on safe practices to help prevent the spread of infection and are prepared to care for you throughout this crisis. We are ready for your care.