Those who are currently enrolled in an academic curriculum which requires some form of internship or clinical training.
Spectrum Health Lakeland welcomes and encourages students and observers to participate in both structured and observational experiences throughout the organization. Thank you for taking the time to review these important guidelines to ensure the best experience for both you and our patients at Lakeland Health.
If interested in completing an Internship at Spectrum Health Lakeland please contact Amanda Wolff at firstname.lastname@example.org, call at 616.267.0303 or Sydney Sanchez email@example.com, call at 616.267.7729 for more information or review our Student Frequently Asked Questions found below. Please review the information below to assist you through the placement process.
Students-Please review and fill out the forms below
Academic Advisors-Please fill out the form below
- Student Orientation Completion Form
- Immunizations: Documentation of vaccination or Titer:
- Current TB Test-not older than 1 year
- Chicken Pox
- Hepatitis B
- Influenza-required for placement that will occur during flu season; October 1 through April 30
- Five Panel Drug Screen-not older than 6 months from clinical start date
- National Background Check-not older than 6 months from clinical start date
If a student will have regular, ongoing, or direct access to any of the patient/resident populations listed below for 121 hours or more, they will be required to obtain fingerprints prior to beginning clinical privileges:
- Hospice at Home
- Lakeland Medical Center, St. Joseph-Psychiatric Services
- Lakeland Homecare
- Pine Ridge
For further questions on the fingerprint process, contact: Amanda Wolff at firstname.lastname@example.org, call at 616.267.0303 or Sydney Sanchez email@example.com, call at 616.267.7729