Having a baby is an exciting time and can also be a stressful time if you’re not prepared. Patient financial advocates at Spectrum Health Lakeland can help reduce your delivery day stress and provide one-on-one guidance for a variety of circumstances such as:
- Answering questions about your bills
- Assisting with financial assistance applications
- Completing Health Exchange and Medicaid application
- Providing a cost estimate for mother's hospital delivery charges
- Providing billing estimates for future services
- Setting up zero interest or low-interest payment plans
If you believe you may need assistance meeting your financial obligations for the care provided at Lakeland, now is the time to meet with a patient financial advocate.
Call 844.408.4103, option 1 to schedule an appointment prior to your delivery.