Cover Your Bases
Lakeland’s PITCH (Pitching, Injury Prevention, Throwing, Conditioning and Hitting) Program is an off-season, after-school series of baseball-specific workouts. Participants can elevate their performance and improve their skills through sport-specific training exercises designed to improve throwing, hitting and fielding.
The program emphasizes:
• Baseball-specific shoulder, abdomen, and back strengthening
• Improvement in general conditioning
• Individual training in all exercises and drills
• Pre- and post-program testing
• Plyometrics for quickness and agility
• Soft toss and batting tee
• Video analysis and drills to improve throwing efficiency and form
Participants can start at any point during the off-season. For more information, call Lakeland Orthopedic Physical Therapy, Health Park Medical Suites, at (269) 556-7150.