Connect with a Healthcare provider right now with MedNow
Grab your smartphone or tablet and connect with a provider face-to-face through our MedNow app. MedNow allows you to consult with a board certified provider any time of day, 365 days a year! After receiving care through MedNow, details of your visit can be shared with your primary care provider, regardless of where you typically receive care. Avoid the drive. Skip the wait. Download the MedNow app today!
Medical problems don’t always happen during regular office hours.
Spectrum Health Lakeland Walk-in Clinics are for illnesses that cannot wait until the next business day, but may not require the full resources of a hospital Emergency Department.
Whether you live here all year or are just visiting, Spectrum Health Lakeland Walk-in Clinics are here to serve you. Open six to seven days a week, all three locations have easy access to:
- Diagnostic Imaging/X-ray Services
- Laboratory Services
- Occupational Medicine for Injured Workers
- Primary Care
Is it an emergency?
For serious injuries and medical emergencies, call 9-1-1 or go directly to an Emergency Department. Don’t wait if you or someone you know has:
- Chest pain with persistent pain or pressure
- Facial lacerations
- Head injury or broken bones
- Major burns
- Numbness or paralysis of face, arm or leg
- Poisoning or suspected overdose
- Seizure or loss of consciousness
- Severe reaction to insect bites, medication or food
- Severe shortness of breath or inability to breathe
- Sudden slurred speech, visual changes or weakness
- Uncontrollable bleeding