Managing Your Medications
You can request medication refills by calling the office during regular business hours or through Lakeland MyChart. Please allow three business days for your prescription to be processed by your physician. Please be advised that your physician may require you to attend an appointment to discuss the progress of your health with your current medication. If your insurance company requires prior authorization, please allow an additional two to three days to process your prescription.
Be prepared — remember to collect the following information:
- Full name of the person taking the medication
- Birth date of the person taking the medication
- Complete medication name
- Medication dosage to be ordered and frequency
- Name of the pharmacy refilling the prescription
- Your telephone number
- Name and relationship of the person requesting the medication
Give us a call (269) 408-1115
We are happy to e-prescribe, fax, call in to your pharmacy, or prepare prescriptions for you to pick up. When you call, let us know which you prefer.