Do you have time to give?
Volunteers are an important part of the Hanson Hospice Center and they help make our facility a caring, home-like environment for clients and their families.
The Hanson Hospice Center offers a variety of volunteer opportunities for those who want to work directly with clients and those who don’t.
Some examples include:
- Greeting guests at our reception desk
- Helping with light housekeeping around the center
- Helping in the kitchen to prepare meals and clean up
- Providing companionship to clients
- Playing music, including the piano
- Preparing and delivering baked goods to the center
- Other jobs that match your interests and talents
- Light grounds and facility maintenance
- Work a few hours a week, to a few hours a year, and scheduling is flexible
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at the Hanson Hospice Center or learning more about volunteer opportunities, please contact Vita Benson at (269) 408-2262 or firstname.lastname@example.org