Volunteer with Spectrum Health Lakeland
Volunteers play a vital role in creating a positive, patient-focused tradition at Spectrum Health Lakeland. Volunteers enhance the hospital experience for patients and their families and assist staff in providing exemplary care and service.
People volunteer for many reasons, but most agree that the greatest benefit of volunteering is the satisfaction that comes from helping others and contributing to the community. Through their generous donations of time, volunteers truly make a difference for patients, families and visitors.
Volunteers can work directly with patients or in one of our many non-patient settings. Flexible schedules are available.
- Adult Volunteer 18 years of age or older
- High School students 16 years of age or older
- Available to volunteer 3 - 4 hours per week
- Able to commit to volunteering for 6 months
- Willing to follow Spectrum Health Lakeland dress code standards
- Customer service oriented
- Able to attend orientation and training
- Pass a criminal background check