Our practice is moving to serve you better!
All appointments on and after Monday, January 9 will be within the Corewell Health Lakeland Hospital formerly Spectrum Health Lakeland Hospital on 1234 Napier Avenue, St. Joseph, MI 49085.
Upon entering the main entrance, staff at the information desk can assist individuals with mobility issues and guide guests to the second floor where our practice is located using either the grand staircase or elevators. If you're a patient, you will need to check-in upstairs with our front desk receptionist.
Please plan on arriving at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment except directed by the office to do otherwise. You may park in the main lot in front of the hospital or inside the parking garage which is attached to the building.
At Lakeland Pulmonology, we are committed to ensure you receive great care, have a great care experience, and receive the most up-to-date medical advice. Our providers specialize in conditions that affect the respiratory system such as pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Not sure if you need to see a pulmonologist? Do you:
- Always seem to have noisy/raspy/rattling breathing?
- Have regular asthma attacks?
- Frequently get diagnosed with pneumonia?
- Breathe fast or seem labored on a frequent basis?
- Have a hard time staying awake during the day?
- Seem to have a lot of respiratory infections (viral or bacterial)?
- Seem to stop/pause in breathing while awake or asleep?
- Snore or sleep poorly?
- Use a daily controller asthma medicine and still have symptoms?
If the answer is yes to any of the questions above, we may be able to help.