At Corewell Health Pulmonology, we are committed to ensure you receive great care, have a great care experience, and receive the most up-to-date medical advice. Our providers specialize in conditions that affect the respiratory system such as pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Not sure if you need to see a pulmonologist? Do you:
- Always seem to have noisy/raspy/rattling breathing?
- Have regular asthma attacks?
- Frequently get diagnosed with pneumonia?
- Breathe fast or seem labored on a frequent basis?
- Have a hard time staying awake during the day?
- Seem to have a lot of respiratory infections (viral or bacterial)?
- Seem to stop/pause in breathing while awake or asleep?
- Snore or sleep poorly?
- Use a daily controller asthma medicine and still have symptoms?
If the answer is yes to any of the questions above, we may be able to help.