Advance Wound Care
Caring for Your Wound
Specialized Care to Help Heal Your Wounds
- Do you suffer from a slow-healing wound due to diabetes, poor circulation, a severe cut, or trauma?
- Do recurrent wounds prevent you from doing the things you want to do?
- Have you lost hope that you will find relief for your non-healing wound?
We help speed up the healing process for patients suffering from severe wounds.
What are my options for treatment?
Effective treatments can help heal wounds. Our team of dedicated wound care specialists include doctors, nurses, therapists, and other medical professionals. Together they use the latest treatments, so you feel better and get back to enjoying your life.
Available treatment options may include:
As specialists in wound care, we have experience with cutting-edge products and treatments to promote optimum healing. We use products that are scientifically engineered to support tissue growth. Our equipment measures the rate of blood flow and oxygen
within the skin, both important indicators for your overall skin health. We protect and heal tissues with specialized dressings and are trained to perform skin grafts that substitutes like Apligraf® and Dermagraf®.
Key aspects of Advanced Wound Care:
- General and vascular surgery
- Sharp and mechanical debridement
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Compression therapy / Edema management
- Negative Pressure
Therapy – Vacuum assisted closure devices
- Advanced wound dressings
- Patient and wound assessment
- Topical wound therapy
- Growth-factor therapy
- Antibiotic therapy
- Bio-engineered skin substitutes
- Skin grafts and Enzymatic flaps
- Patient and diabetic education
- Laboratory evaluation
- Nutritional counseling / management
- Pain management
- Special needs for pressure relief, including beds, seat cushions and footwear