Need a primary care provider? Call 1.800.LAKELAND (525.3526)
Find us fast when you need medical care – in-person or online
Take comfort in knowing Spectrum Health Lakeland provides convenient medical care. Choose one of our local Walk-in Clinics, open evenings and weekends.
Walk-in locations (no appointment necessary)
Medical problems don’t always happen during regular office hours.
Spectrum Health Lakeland Walk-in Clinics are for illnesses that cannot wait until the next business day, but may not require the full resources of a hospital Emergency Department.
Whether you live here all year or are just visiting, Spectrum Health Lakeland Walk-in Clinics are here to serve you. Open six to seven days a week, all three locations have easy access to:
Is it an emergency?
For serious injuries and medical emergencies, call 9-1-1 or go directly to an Emergency Department. Don’t wait if you or someone you know has:
- Chest pain with persistent pain or pressure
- Facial lacerations
- Head injury or broken bones
- Major burns
- Numbness or paralysis of face, arm or leg
- Poisoning or suspected overdose
- Seizure or loss of consciousness
- Severe reaction to insect bites, medication or food
- Severe shortness of breath or inability to breathe
- Sudden slurred speech, visual changes or weakness
- Uncontrollable bleeding