Find us fast when you need medical care – in-person or online
Take comfort in knowing Spectrum Health Lakeland provides convenient medical care. Choose one of our local Walk-in Clinics, open evenings and weekends.
Medical problems don’t always happen during regular office hours.
Spectrum Health Lakeland Walk-in Clinics are for illnesses that cannot wait until the next business day, but may not require the full resources of a hospital Emergency Department.
Whether you live here all year or are just visiting, Spectrum Health Lakeland Walk-in Clinics are here to serve you. Open six to seven days a week, all three locations have easy access to:
Is it an emergency?
Our Walk-In-Clinics are not designed to handle serious health care needs. For serious injuries and medical emergencies, call 9-1-1 or go directly to an Emergency Department. Don’t wait if you or someone you know has:
- Bleeding (uncontrollable, heavy, or severe)
- Chest pain with persistent pain or pressure
- Head injury with loss of consciousness
- Heart attack
- Mental health concerns
- Numbness or paralysis of face, arm, or leg
- Pain (severe)
- Poisoning or suspected overdose
- Pregnancy concerns
- Seizure or loss of consciousness
- Severe/chronic pain
- Severe reaction to insect bites, medication or food
- Shortness of breath or inability to breathe
- Sudden slurred speech, visual changes or weakness