Honor or Memorialize Someone You Love
All of the services offered through Lory's Place are free of charge. That means no child or adult is ever turned away because of an inability to pay. So your financial or in-kind gift is crucial to the continuation and growth of Lory's Place. We always appreciate whatever help you are able to give.
Your donation will support our grief healing programs and services, operations and facility needs. Here are some of the many ways you can financially help us.
- Cash, check, or online donation
- Memorials or Honorariums
- Annual Giving. Gifts of $1000 or more will be recognized in our Beacon Club.
- Corporate and Private Sponsorships
- Special Events
- Crew Project Sales
- Corporate or Matching Gifts
- In-Kind Gifts or Donated Services
- Third Party Events (garage sales, lemonade stands, spaghetti dinners, etc.)
- Stock, life insurance and/or other charitable vehicles
- Individual child sponsorship or program sponsorship
- Matching corporate gifts
- Estate planning gifts
- Private foundation grants
- In-kind gifts or services
- Support of fundraising events, including sponsorships, raffle ticket or auction item purchases.
If you have any questions or are interested in any of the above topics, please contact us at (269) 983-2707.
Leave a Lasting Legacy Through Your Estate
A planned gift to Lory's Place provides a legacy for future generations. It is a gift that will help us to keep providing hope to children and adults who are in the depths of despair. Lory's Place, through Hospice at Home, is a nonprofit public charity so your estate or planned gift will be exempt from inheritance tax. Some ways you can help us include:
- Bequest. By naming Lory's Place in your will, you can designate your gift in cash, a percentage of your estate, certain assets or a remainder of your estate after everyone is provided for.
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Trust
- Life Insurance, Stocks and Bonds
- IRA/Retirement Plan Assets
To learn more about leaving a legacy to Lory's Place, please discuss your plans with your financial advisor or attorney. If we can be of assistance, contact us.
Give Your Gift in Memory of Someone You Love
Every gift makes a difference in the lives of the children in our peer support groups. You can make a contribution to our general fund or designate how you want your gift spent. Or you can memorialize or honor someone special to you. We also will recognize your donation in our annual report at the following funding levels.
|| Funding Level
Please Write Your Check to: Lory's Place - Hospice at Home
When you make your donation, please make checks out to: Hospice at Home, and indicate that it is for Lory's Place. Lory's Place is a family service of Hospice at Home, a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation. Your gift to Hospice at Home may be tax deductible if you itemize your deductions on your personal income tax. Please ask your financial adviser for more information.
If you would like to discuss your donation, or if you would like to see our wish list for in-kind gifts and services, please contact us.
On behalf of all of the children and adults who are part of our Lory's Place family, our sincerest gratitude for supporting us in what we do.
Please click here to access our secure donation form.
All donations made by credit card to Lory's Place will appear on your credit card statement with the vendor description of Hospice at Home.
Hospice at Home is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation. Your gift may be tax deductible if you itemize deductions on your personal income tax. Please discuss this with your financial advisor. We use an online payment processing service called "Paypal" to SECURELY process payments, but YOU DO NOT have to have a Paypal account in order to submit payment. Once directed to the Paypal site, just follow the directions for users without Paypal accounts.
All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law. Tax ID # 38-2416086