Fast Medical Care – Evenings and Weekends Too!
Whether you sprained an ankle or just feel under the weather, take comfort in knowing there’s a local Corewell Health Walk-in Clinic near you. Our dedicated team of physicians, nurses, and healthcare professionals look forward to caring for you and your family.
Medical problems don’t always happen during office hours. Walk-in Clinics are for illnesses that cannot wait until the next business day but may not require the full resources of a hospital Emergency Department.
Whether you live here all year or are just visiting, our Niles and Stevensville locations are open six to seven days a week.
Walk-in Clinic Services Provided:
- Asthma, allergies
- Severe back pain, joint pain, body aches
- Cold sores
- Colds, coughs, sinus infections, flu
- Diagnostic Imaging/X-ray Services
- Ear, eye, skin and respiratory infections
- Headaches, migraines, dizziness
- Insect bites, rashes
- Laboratory Services (Niles location only)
- Minor burns, cuts, bruises, sprains, strains, and falls
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, upset stomach, heartburn
- Occupational Medicine for Injured Workers
- Pink eye and minor eye injuries
- Sore throats
- Urinary tract infections
Any person requesting care that is younger than 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at our Walk-In clinics.
Establishing a Primary Care Provider
If you need a Primary Care Provider (PCP) please call 1.800.525.3526.
Contacting your PCP
If you need to see your PCP sooner, you may request a virtual appointment. You may also use MyChart if you need or have:
- Medication refills
- Annual exams
- Insomnia concerns
Have questions after surgery? contact your PCP or surgeon 24/7 by calling 1.800.525.3526.