Leadership Education & Advancement Program
The Leadership Education & Advancement Program (LEAP) exists to empower team members, encourage continual learning, and to positively impact the future of Lakeland. Strong candidates are pursuing education that supports the organization's strategic initiatives and can demonstrate how this investment helps their career and will improve the performance of their department and Lakeland as a whole.
To be considered, applicants should thoroughly review the following information, complete the required documents, and submit using the online application portal. No paper applications will be accepted.
Must have been a Lakeland Team Member for at least 1 year prior to application AND be one of the following:
- In a leadership position
- Identified by director or VP as “high potential team member”
- Identified in a succession plan
Not the program you were looking for? Check out other education reimbursement opportunities.
- Graduate level degrees
- Advanced-level training
- Recipients are eligible to receive up to 60% of the total cost of the educational program
Application and Award Timeline
- The application is open year round
- To be considered for an August award, you must apply no later than May 15th
- To be considered for a January award, you must apply no later than October 15th
- Recipient selections will be made by July 15th and December 15th respectively
- Payouts will be sent on August 1st and January 1st respectively
Preparing to Apply
It is recommended that you review the application and prepare the necessary information prior to starting the online application. All supplementary documents should be submitted through the online application.
View an example of the application here.
*If you report directly to a Vice President (VP) or Chief Medical Officer (CMO), you do not need a letter of recommendation from a leader or medical director. Please note, the online application will still require that you attach a document for the Leader/Medical Director Letter of Recommendation. In this case, you may upload the letter of recommendation from your VP or CMO for both.
Questions can be directed to Susan Burkholz (email@example.com)