Getting a COVID-19 vaccination or booster
We are committed to health equity and enabling everyone—no matter what their race, ethnicity, or economic status—to receive the vaccine. This includes both our team members and the community we serve. The COVID-19 vaccine will help to protect you, your family, loved ones and the community.
We will continue to offer COVID-19 vaccines, based on availability and supply, that have met the rigorous requirements of the U.S. Food & Drug Administration and are recommended by the Centers for Disease Control. For more information about the COVID-19 vaccines, visit our frequently asked questions page.
COVID-19 vaccine availability and scheduling
If you are interested in scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine at a Spectrum Health Lakeland location, you can do so using the links below or by calling 269.927.5100. Please note: a parent or legal guardian must be present for those under the age of 18.
- Pfizer vaccines and boosters for children ages 5 to 11 are available for established patients at Southwestern Medical Clinic in Niles and Stevensville by calling the practice directly.
- Pfizer vaccines and boosters are available at Spectrum Health Lakeland locations for all persons 12 and older. View scheduling.
- Moderna vaccines and booster are available at Spectrum Health Lakeland locations for persons 18 and older. View scheduling.
- Spectrum Health Lakeland locations are not offering the Janssen Johnson & Johnson vaccine. The CDC recommendations now allow for mix-and-match dosing for booster shots. Eligible individuals may choose which vaccine they receive as a booster during scheduling.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for more information and criteria regarding eligibility for receiving a booster vaccine or an additional primary dose. Visit vaccines.gov to find additional vaccination locations near you.
Convenient vaccination locations
All doses/boosters for Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are available at locations listed below.
Schedule an appointment with your primary care provider
Hours and office locations vary. Click here to find a provider near you.
Schedule an appointment at Watervliet Infusion Center
Monday through Friday, appointments available at 8 a.m. or noon
Call 269.927.5100 or use the buttons below to reserve your appointment by vaccine type.
Schedule an appointment at the Center for Better Health in Benton Harbor
Tuesday through Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, call 269.408.2258.
Walk in at Southwestern Medical Clinic in Niles
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
No appointment needed; expect longer wait times due to increased patient volumes.
Please note: a parent or legal guardian must be present for those under the age of 18.
COVID-19 vaccines are also available through the community resources listed below:
- Berrien County Health Department
Visit bchdmi.org to see available clinics.
- Area pharmacies including Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Meijer, Walmart
Visit the pharmacy online or during normal business hours to make an appointment.
- Cass Family Clinic and InterCare Benton Harbor
Visit cassfamilyclinic.org or intercare.org to see available appointments.
Be part of something big.
It's a big decision to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Community members across Southwest Michigan are sharing why they chose to protect themselves and help stop the spread of COVID-19. Hear more in the videos below.