Pardon Our Dust: Important News to Know
During phase two of the Pavilion project, the main hospital entrance, along with several areas of the current hospital, will be closed for renovations. Timely and accessible patient care is always our number one priority and there are several efforts in place to ensure patients and family members can navigate to their destination quickly and safely. We appreciate your patience and understanding throughout the coming months and ask that you plan for additional time when visiting the Lakeland Medical Center campus.
- The Atrium - now open with newly renovated dining options
- Community Room - closed
- Frederick Upton Education Center - closed
- New emergency department parking lot with 32 additional spots
Additional changes coming soon:
- Two separate hospital entrances: One located at radiation oncology (basement level of the parking garage) and the other located on the back side of the new Pavilion. The main emergency department entrance will remain open.
- Shuttle service on campus to transport patients and visitors between the two entrances as needed
- Additional volunteers on site to help direct patients and visitors
- Color-coded visitor identification system
- Gazebo Gift Shop temporarily relocated to the new Frederick S. Upton Education Center (basement level of Pavilion)
- Java City temporarily relocated to the Atrium (basement level of Pavilion)
- Courtyard Cafe temporarily closed. The Atrium will serve as the main dining facility.